Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday 10/22

This week was spent at Univ. of Redlands, inspection @ Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamunga, a little trip up to Santa Barbara City College and back to Redlands to hang drapes.  There was a lot of driving.  The company probably spent over $300 dollars in fuel for my trips alone.  That doesn't count the other 2 people driving all over SoCal.  A long week-i'm glad its Friday.  Last weekend the Countess and I spent it in Tucson attending Shannon's wedding to Chris.

That was a very nice time.  At this time in my life I have to feel that it was being more considerate to invite us rather than wanting us there to witness the wedding, but either way I think we added an element of fun and family that would have been missed if we weren't there.  I think the happy couple enjoyed us being there.  I certainly enjoyed meeting the cousins from New England and spending time with all the other relatives.  It may be a while before we see them again.  Weddings and funerals are about the time we get  to find time and resources to go visit.

No comments: