Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back from vacation

This week starts the first week back from a 2 week vacation cruising to Hawaii.  It was a great relaxing time and I find myself wishing that work was in my past.  Spent 14 quiet, relaxed days with the Countess on the cruise ship Golden Princess.  The entire experience was wonderful.  One little hick up in Kauai when we didn't plan our shore excursion well and it really sucked.  But we made up for it in the other 3 ports.  Weather was great, food was better and the wine, friends, booze, shows, drinks, were fabulous.  I don't want to let the feelings go, but there is no way to hold on to them once Monday hits.  Just the thought of having to get ready for it really sucks.  But we all have to put in the time to get to the end of the road.  I can almost see it.

No comments: