Another day with the same start. I guess since I've been doing this for so long it does seem all the same but really each day is just a bit different. The news is different, there are different things that interest me as I read. I went to work today and the phone lines and e-mail are down. Our T100 line was out so it was quiet all day. I rode my motorcycle to work. So the day was different. I read a quote from G. Carlin today that there is no present, only the past and the very near future. Deep - George. Actually very true. So, if someone tells you to do it now - too late.
I've come home to an empty house so all the events in the past,that effect the lives of my family are still in my future. Everything is in my future.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment