Sunday, February 3, 2008
Feb 3
It has been about a week since the last post. I have to say the days have been rather typical. Work and home have been quite predictable and filled with the sameness of so many others. It really doesn’t bother me. I rather like the routine. I did mail in my absentee ballot last Friday. Something not done every day. Other than that there is not much to report event wise. I was too lazy to get out and ride this weekend. Saturday was a great day to go, today was rainy so I wouldn’t have gone anyway. One of my ex-co-workers had open heart surgery last week. He is 5 years older than I am, over weight and is usually a very high stress person so I sort of expected it sooner or later. But still as I approach 60 I do start to worry about the body breaking. We just aren’t built to last this long. I need to take better care of this body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment