I guess I am pretty lucky. The last week went well and today was very good. Spent the week near San Diego installing theatrical rigging in a new high school. A simple dead hung system with 3 motorized sets for the stage electrics. I still can not figure out why the people in charge of the design of an auditorium that is to function for the sole purpose of putting on a performance to consistently cut the budget for the stage equipment. This is like designing a restaurant and putting in a single residential oven. But all we can do is install what they have paid for.
I came home to the Countess and we had a very nice day. Went out for breakfast, did a bit of shopping and then took the mutt for a walk on the beach. Just a very nice day together. This is why I love her so much.
It's off for another week tomorrow. This time up north near San Jose. All I can do is hope things go as well there.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment