Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Missing my bike.

It's a beautiful Wednesday here in Sacramento. A bit of a chill in the air this evening. Just got back from dinner at Chili's. It was typical fair, but nice to sit and be waited on. Work was hard today. We had to load in a pipe grid to the second floor of a high school. A whole lot of steps, up and down, repeat 35-40 times. But in the end everything is going in pretty easily. I think we will be finished tomorrow with the job that was supposed to take 12 man days. We are doing it in 4 man days. This should make the boss happy.
As the weather is warming I keep thinking about getting on my motorcycle and taking a couple days to put a couple thousand miles on it. Hopefully I will be able to ride a bit next week. Besides being away from the Countess I miss my bike.

No comments: