It was a fun day to be a rigger. Installed a paint frame motorized head block that was not working for many years. The client was thrilled, the boss happy because I made him some money and I didn't have to work all that hard. A new head block, refurbished motor, new cable lift lines and new hardware - installed without a glitch; just a fun day.
The countess and I had a nice quiet evening. We have to share the TV remote between her TV and the main one downstairs since she gave her remote a bath with the laundry yesterday. She picked up the remote along with the bedding and now its clean as can be but don't work to good. So tomorrow I go to the cable company and exchange it for a new one. Rather humorous I think.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment