Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday 1-13

It's been a week since the last post. First off I thought that it has been a good week, but then I think that "good" is purly arbitrary. Some parts were good and other parts were not so good. I overworked my body the first half of the week and that hurt. The market was off 400 points so that was not good for my investments. But the Countess and I had a relaxing weekend. We did some stuff around the house together, gardening and decorating. The pantry has food, the vehicles have gas, I went for a nice ride on my motorcycle - our life is content. I guess that does make it good over all. We are safe, secure, healthy and happy with our lives. If something enters into this that threatens any of those things then we worry. Until then, it's good.

No comments: