Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gee, go figure

I read in the paper this morning about a guy who wants his money back from the seller of a home he has purchased because it is being pelted with golf balls all the time. He claims he was never told that living on or next to a golf course may mean that he will have an errant ball head his way now and then. This just rubs me the wrong way. How stupid are people anyway. This guy is shown mowing his yard while dressed in every piece of safety equipment known to OSHA. He looks like a reincarnated Samurai. If I buy a home near a shopping center I would expect traffic, I don't need to be told. If I but a million dollar home close to a golf course I'd expect to see a golf ball came flying my way now and then. How does a person with this much common sense get to a position where he can afford a house like this? Dumb luck!

The rest of the day was very pleasant. The Countess is still sick and stayed home. The allergies are really hitting her hard this season. We did get rain today so maybe things will clear up for her tomorrow. I hope so as I will be gone for the next two days on business.

No comments: