Today was just a plain lazy day. Got up around 8:30, made coffee and went out to get the paper. It wasn't there, I guess the paper boy was having a lazy day too. So I poured a cup and went to the computer to read the news. I don't kow why we spend any money on the printed paper. Everything is on line. Read the paper, finished my coffee, the paper came. I fixed breakfast for a sick Countess around noon and then we both decided to take a nap. I got up about 5:30 and fixed dinner for a still ailing Countess and now its time to get ready for the next week. It will be a busy one for me. I expect to be out of town for a couple days and be working in the field 4 out of 5 days. Trying to keep up with the office work as well will be interesting. JF, #2 son, is flying in on Friday so we look forward to that for sure. I will pick him up at LAX around 2 pm. One of the favorite things in our life here in Southern Calif. is the trips to LAX. This is usually an adventure that adds something different to the sameness of our daily lives.
I sure hope the Countess feels better soon. She doesn't want to be under the weather during the last week of the holiday season.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment