I did not make an entry yesterday. I decided that the movie on TV was much more entertaining than trying to rehash the day. The movie, Troy, with Brad Pitt was pretty good. This is a very personal critique. The Countess could not watch such a movie. So if you depend on any ones views about just about anything they are pretty much worthless. Yet so many people make a living letting their views be known to all. Today I limit my viewing to just one show on the Arc of the Covenant. Again, only unsubstanciated views and opinions, not worth a whole lot to anyone except those that made a buck making the movie, selling the advertising and broadcasting it. Sold to the public as a documentary but not one fact is presented, not one statement can be verified with concrete evidence. But it was interesting non the less. Sort of makes me wonder how many livings are made in our world that are based on nothing but someone else's opinions, ideas and untruths. All the religions, diets, parenting and get rich techniques; so many things that can mean so much in someones life and a year later mean absolutely nothing.
Enough rambling for now. I must save some for next time I have nothing to write.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment