Had a nice rain here last night. It's always nice to have rain in Southern California. Has just enough to settle the dust and air. Not enough to cause water to run or idiots to hydroplane. I drove around for several hours delivering and picking up stuff for work. It was rather nice to get out of the office and only concentrate on one thing. It is relaxing to have that change now and then. Left work and came home to an empty castle. Seems the Countess and her court decided that today would be the perfect day to visit the mouse in Anaheim. So she and her friends are walking around Disneyland tonight. It's a bit cool, but she really likes going to the park. That could explain the yearly pass she gets. The park is supposed to be very festive this time of year. I just hope it is not one of those days when you can't even move along on Main Street, you shuffle along like cattle through a corral gate.
I did see JM walking around with out crutch or cane. So I guess he is feeling pretty well. He does still have the cast with a big boot on one foot and the boot cast on the other so he can't move too fast, but he is getting around.
Time to venture down to the kitchen and see what I can conjure up for the evening meal.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment